Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
Using only fibre optic cables all the way from your service provider to your premises, avoiding any of the old copper cables along the way, ensures a fast and very stable broadband connection.
Reliable High-Speed Internet
FTTP is by far the fastest, most reliable and secure broadband service.
The advantages include:
- Superior Bandwidth. FTTP boasts the highest internet transfer speed among all internet service options – up to 1Gbps
- Upload and Download speeds are equally fast
- Streaming media is rendered without buffering or loss of quality
- Cloud applications run smoothly
- VoIP calls are crystal clear, regardless of distance
- Highly resistant to electromagnetic interference from other cables and equipment
- Not subject to signal loss due to cable resistance
- Highly secure as there is no electro-magnetic signal leakage
- Outstanding Durability. Fibre-optic cable is tougher and more durable
Future Proof Your Service
FTTP is also known as ‘Pure Fibre’, or ‘Gigabit Internet’, as it supports ultrafast broadband speeds of up to 1 Gbit/s (or 1000 Mbit/s). The way the infrastructure has been built means it can support even higher speeds, ensuring your network will also meet the demands of your future systems.
To Find Out More:
Additional Linkable Services
The world wants to be connected – so let it.Find out more
Voice and video calls using your broadband connection.Find out more
Your network is at the very heart of your business or organisation.Find out more
Attract a wide audience, even in busy areas, with still, animated and video advertising.Find out more
Multiply the power of your network by using it for audio and video resources.Find out more