Liberty-i provides high quality, cost efficient IT networking and voice solutions to businesses worldwide
Win this ACER Aspire One Cloudbook 14″ Laptop worth £179.99
Public access and hospitality Wi-Fi
High speed ~ business connectivity ~ increased productivity
IP telephony ~ cost effective ~ future proof
eCommerce at the click of a finger
Remote access ~ on-site rapid response ~ 24/7 peace of mind
Liberty-i is an ISP and network operator, offering total IT networking and voice solutions to hotels, conferences, hospitality venues, retailers and small to large businesses worldwide.
With the Liberty-i product range now encompassing zone, world, voice, store and support, we ensure businesses have fast, reliable and secure connectivity that’s affordable in today’s market.
“Six months into the Liberty-izone EFM service and all is going extremely well. The service has continued to give us more than the 10/10Mbps upload and download speeds that were promised at our first meeting. And even more importantly, our staff and customers are now much happier with our service offering as a result of the new stability and speed.”Shane Stevens, Qolcom Operations Director
“Liberty-i’s wireless network service was amazing! We contracted the team to handle our network during the ITV Soap Awards. We had excellent bandwidth throughout the duration, ensuring that photos were hitting the national newspaper within minutes of being shot on the red carpet. Furthermore, the personal service delivered by Liberty-i’s technicians was outstanding – providing a faultless operation. Liberty-i has set the standard for all future ITV red carpet events!”Peter Gray, ITV Publicity Manager
“Thank you to the Liberty-i team! In particular for carrying out an uninterrupted and prompt Wi-Fi infrastructure upgrade to our fibre network. We have already received several positive comments about our user friendly log-in page with optimisation as standard for all devices, which has resulted in a superior user experience.”Rashmin Vachheta|, Tallow House Hotel IT Manager
Get in touch
To arrange a consultation and find out how we can help you.
Give us a call or drop us an email.
In-room Guest Entertainment Key Advantages
- Deliver free-to-air, pay TV, premium sports and movie content to guest room Smart TVs, mobile devices and commercial screens in public areas
- Distribute protected content from other video sources such a DVD or video camera, as if they were TV channels
- Promote venue facilities with live video, provide orientation and local attraction videos to guest room TVs
- Increase revenue with a wide selection of on-demand programming delivered to guests via a branded interface
- Time-shift news and sports of interest to foreign guests for access at a convenient time
- Supply guest information and announcements of scheduled events and amenities in reception and public areas via a digital signage platform
- Integrate with Hotel Property Management System (PMS) so guests can view account information and checkout directly from their in room TV
Europe. Are You In Or Out?
Advanced Call Centre Features
- Allow your customers to hang up and keep their position in the queue – they are automatically called back when it’s their turn
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue
- Log staff in and out of queues
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues
- Easily see the number of answered and unanswered calls
- Review the average and longest waiting time your customers we’re in a queue
- Additional queue strategies: Round robin, longest waiting, least talk time, fewest answered, hunt by threes – random, hunt by threes – prioritised
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events
- Screen calls by listening in without your employee or customer knowing about it with the ‘Listen In’ feature
- Relate important information to your employee while they’re in a call with a customer with the ‘Listen In & Whisper’ feature
- Assist both your employee and customer by joining a call with the ‘Barge In’ feature