- Fast efficient connections
- Installed in minutes
- Ideal for small spaces and individual rooms
- Keeps customers happy whilst they wait!
We may be going off topic slightly but the principle is the same – pizza without cheese is like running your business without WiFi. Do you want your pizza to be returned and your customers
go elsewhere or do you want to provide the best pizza around?
‘By 2020, it is predicted that 24 Billion devices will be connected to the Internet. The vast majority will use some form of wireless for access’ – Gigaom*
That’s a lot of returned pizza!
A society ‘always-on’. Did you know that the international WiFi market is expected to be worth over $93 billion (approx £72 billion) by 2018? *
’71% of in-store shoppers who use smartphones for research say their device has become more important to their in-store experience’. Source: Google **
’52% of companies say Facebook is the most effective social channel for customer engagement, service and support’. Source: Social Media Today **
How much do you know about your potential guests and their need for hospitality wifi?
- 68% of phone users say they check their phone within 15 min of waking up
- 87% always have their smartphone at their side, day, and night
- 46% of people will not stay in a hotel that does not offer free wifi
- WiFi is a guests top sought amenity
The above shows just a few reasons why the hospitality industry needs to step up to meet customer demand and keep up with the competition.