This can be for a number of reasons, the most common of which are listed below.
Ensure your internet home page is set to a resolvable URL and not an intranet, or internal company website site. e.g. http://www.google.co.uk
- In main Internet Tool Bar, select “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Set home page to a resolvable URL e.g. http://www.google.co.uk or similar.
- Click “Apply” then “OK”, close window and re-launch browser.
Launch your internet browser.
In main tool bar, go to “File” and ensure that “Work Offline” is not checked.
In main Internet Tool Bar, select “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
- Select “Connections”.
- Ensure “Never Dial a Connection” is checked.
- Select “LAN Settings” and check “Automatically Detect Settings”
- Uncheck “use automatic configuration script” if in use.
- Uncheck “use proxy server” if in use.
- Click “Apply” and “OK”, close open windows and re-launch browser
N.B. All settings can be returned to their original status after Liberty-i session has ended.