We know that connectivity is important to you – that’s why we’ve developed a range of services to help run your business IT networks and communications efficiently and effectively. Our focus is on ensuring that you can concentrate on your core business and maximise your company’s full potential.
Liberty-i was established in the UK in 2003 as an independent public access wireless network provider to hotels and hospitality venues. We still offer that service, but now we’ve expanded to work with a range of business both large and small. Our portfolio of services include Business IT Networking and Support, hosting and cloud storage, Hospitality Wi-Fi and IP voice communication.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter.
- about 5 months agoThe government will be investing more than £500m “in a range of activities from artificial intelligence, to 5G and… https://t.co/NCMfqcKfxB
- about 5 months agoSupporting our customers IT & WiFi needs since 2003. 🙌 #Libertyi #Internet #WiFi #VoIP #ITSupport https://t.co/p687A1o3ow
- about 5 months agoWe've answered some of the questions we frequently get asked as an #ISP, perhaps they can help shed some light on y… https://t.co/1rWvl4bxx6
- about 5 months agoAn estimated 1.5 million companies suffer with their #BusinessBroadband at least once a week or more. And - just u… https://t.co/c8aNG2Nms8
- about 5 months agoA #Libertyi cautionary tale:- As keen as you may be to watch the latest episode of your box set... Be very careful… https://t.co/ZEaTaiOu1R
Our committed customer support team is also available 24/7 to ensure your mission-critical servers and applications are always online.
Benefit from tomorrow’s technology – today.
“Six months into the Liberty-izone EFM service and all is going extremely well. The service has continued to give us more than the 10/10Mbps upload and download speeds that were promised at our first meeting. And even more importantly, our staff and customers are now much happier with our service offering as a result of the new stability and speed.”
Shane Stevens | Qolcom Operations Director
Years of dedicated
service to the industry